Blood and Steam
New Feats: Options for the Skilled
Heroic Level Feats
Class Specific Feats
|Arcane Mechanik||Accumulator Affinity||Charge Accumulator Feature||You may add your Wisdom modifier to the number of Charges you can restore to an Arcane Accumulator. (Increase to 2x your Wisdom modifier at level 11 and 3x your Wisdom modifier at level 21)|
|Arcane Mechanik||Mechanikal Firearms||Proficient with Firearms (Pistols), Arcane power source||You may use firearms (pistols) as an implement for your arcane attack spells.|
|Gun Mage||Improved Magelock||Magelock Firearm Feature||Your Magelock Firearm now adds an additional +1 to attack rolls made for Gun Mage attack powers and Ranged Basic Attacks in addition to the damage bonus. (Increase to +2 at level 11 and +3 at level 21).|
|Any Arcane||Fraternal Brother||Trained in Arcana, Arcane power source||The character is a full-fledged member of the Fraternal Order of Wizardry and gains a number of benefits.|
|Any Arcane||Greylord||Arcane power source, Khardic, Kossite, Skirov or loyalty proven to the Motherland through military service||The character is a full-fledged member of the Greylords and gains a number of benefits.|
|Any Arcane||Illuminated One||Trained in Religion, Worshipper of Morrow, Arcane power source||The character is a full-fledged member of the Order of Illumination and gains a number of benefits.|
|General||Union Steamo||Training in Dungeoneering or Thievery||The character is a full-fledged member of the Steam and Iron Workers Union and gains a number of benefits.|
|Arcane||Aurum Ominus Alchemist||Fraternal Brotherhood, Alchemist||The character’s alchemical acumen is recognized by the Fraternal Order and the bearer of this seal gains a number of benefits.|
|Arcane||Channel Holy Might||Illuminated One||Your closeness to the holy spirit of Morrow allows you to smite your foes with His radiant light. You may add the keyword Radiant to any arcane attack with the keyword Fire, Ice or Lightning|
|Arcane||For the Motherland!||Greylord||When making rolls in pursuit of an enemy of the Motherland you gain a +2 feat bonus to skill checks.|
|Arcane||Faithful Resolve||Illuminated One||Your faith in Morrows will empowers your resolve. You gain a +5 feat bonus to saving throws against Fear effects.|
|Arcane||Forbidden Knowledge||Fraternal Brother||You have uncovered secrets of otherworldly fashion and can twist it into your magics. Choose Shadow or Necrotic when taking this feat and you may add that keyword to any arcane attack power with the keywords Fire, Cold or Acid. You may take this feat twice, once for each Shadow and Necrotic.|
|Arcane||Inquisitor||Illuminated One||The character gains a +2 to Bluff, Intimidate and Insight when dealing with a creature with the Immortal, Abberant or Elemental creature types|
|General||Weathered Steamo||Union Steamo||Working long hours in front of steam pipes and furnaces has made you resistant to heat. Gain resist Fire equal to your Constitution modifier + half your level.|
|Arcane||Unbreakable Concentration||Greylord||The character gains a +4 bonus to all defenses against opportunity attacks provoked from using ranged attacks with the Arcane keyword.|
|General||University Education||N/A||The character gains a +2 feat bonus to Arcane, Religion, History and Dungeoneering skills|
|Ogrun||Stronghammer Smith||Ogrun, trained in Dungeoneering or Thievery skill||You may add your Strength modifier to any Thievery or Dungeoneering checks made during a crafting ritual.|
- The Character gets to add an additional spell to his Spellbook feature if a Wizard or Arcane Mechanik. If the Character is neither then they gain the Spellbook feature as a Wizard.
- The Character gains free access to any of the Order’s alchemical labs and Common recipes.
- In any major city the Character and companions may stay at an Order House free of charge, which consists of a Good quality inn with three Good quality meals a day.
- Obligation: The Character is required to pay a monthly fee to the Order of 100gp. If delinquent the Order reserves the right to sell off any personally crafted items as “works of commerce” to pay these dues.
- The Character gains the Channel Divinity feature as an Avenger, Cleric, Invoker or Paladin (Chosen at the time the feat is taken).
- The Character gains a single military melee weapon proficiency of their choice.
- The Character gains a +2 feat bonus to the Religion skill.
- The Character and allies may lodge in any temple to Morrow free of charge.
- Obligation: The Character is required to follow the Tenants of Morrow and to pay a yearly tithe of 10% of their personal wealth to the Church of Morrow.
- Gain rifle or pistol weapon proficiency feats (chosen at the time the feat is taken).
- Gain a single military melee weapon proficiency of their choice.
- Gain the ability to wear armor one proficiency feat higher than their current ability.
- Obligation: The character must take on an apprentice arcane caster of the Greylords for 3 months (chosen by the Greylords) to be housed, fed and trained by the Character. If harm or death befalls the student during apprenticeship, rights to the society are revoked.
- The Character gains a +2 feat bonus to Streetwise and Diplomacy skills when dealing with other Union members.
- The Character, if left unpaid, for a commission worth 1000gp or more; may petition the Union to hire a special negotiator to arbitrate the deal for 10% of the commission cost.
- Obligation: The character must always conduct business and contracts in a swift and polite business manner.
- Obligation: The character must complete at least a single profitable commission in the name of the Union once per year.